Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New things happening.....

Today I worked on PFM some more and added new pictures.  They will be up on the site tomorrow for everyone to see.  Whoo Hoo!

If you are wanting to get in on the new items for sale and here the latest news, be sure to sign up for our mailing list or email your email address and I will add you. 

Anybody, have any knowledge about adding forums and doing some programming work?  I need to some help to get a few things operating at Panties For Men.  Any knowledge or know how would be greatly appreciated.  Been having a blast building the New Panties For Men and I think everything is coming together nicely.

I go back to the doctor on Wednesday.  Will find out if I get to return to sewing or have to wait for another two weeks.  I'm beginning to feel like the Ground Hog.  Wonder if I'll see my shadow again...hehe.  I WANT TO SEW!

Have something to tell me or some input on the new site.  Email me: pinupprissies@aol.com

Also, if you're having problems submitting your pictures.  Email me.

Thanks everyone for your support and patience! 

Kisses,
Donna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will wait for as long as it takes. I hope you're not in pain with the wrist. See you soon when you are up and running.

skidsdad

THE UNDERWEAR LADY said...

Hi Skidsdad,
My wrist is doing better. Working on strengthening it now.

Thank you for patiently waiting. We are getting there! Whoo Hoo!

Keep checking back...ok?

Have a GREAT Day!
Donna