Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today was awesome!

Was a beautiful day and I was able to do the thing I loved the most and that is to sew.  Got lots of pretty panties made and in the mail for my gang.  Tomorrow will be more of the same!

Several have asked me for panty swatches to test the feel of my fabrics.  Will be making some of these up and posting in the forum about the fabrics.  Would that be helpful for some of you who are undecided.

Have a few more things I want to show you, and will try Saturday to get them in the shop for viewing.
Still working on getting the shopping cart working, but until it's up and running, please continue to use the smart cart.  www.smartcart.com/donna.  Will be able to see all my pretties. Yeah!

Hope you all are having an awesome week!
Kisses,
Donna

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Yes to the swatches for sure. I hope to have you make something for me soon.

Anonymous said...

when will the site reconstruction be finished?i miss the panty forum.