Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday and the weekend is upon us....YEAH

So what are your plans for the weekend.  Believe it or not,I've not really decided mine yet. But, I have a few projects I'm working on so will do them.

Has everyone been to the New Panties For Men web site?  Don't you love the Pin Up's I do.  They really are awesome.

Nice to have you all posting back in the forum. 

Come share you thoughts with me. If there is a forum  you remember from before,let me know and I'll add it alright.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new site, but I can't find the ordering page for the Many Man panties. They sre far and away my favs.

THE UNDERWEAR LADY said...

Please go to www.smartcart.com/donna . You will find all your favorite panties. Right now the new shopping cart is getting it's bugs worked out.