Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome to Panties For Men

Welcome Everyone!

So glad you are here at Panties For Men.  Many of you have been with us for 9 years now! Whoo Hoo!

As of the last few months we have had quite an ordeal with our web site.  But, FEAR NOT, we have NOT went anywhere and I'm working franticly to get us a working site again.  It's important you all have your "home" back.  You're like family to me and you've all built relationships with each other thru your time at Panties For Men.

PLEASE check back everyday and see the new things happening.  PFM is only going to be bigger and better than it ever was.  I promise you this.

Some of the functions are still being worked out on the site.  Please if you feel the form button is not working or you're not sure if you got thru.  EMAIL me or IM me and let me know...ok?  Don't want you feeling you've been ignored.

Check here daily or often for Updates.  This is how we are going to keep in contact and for you to know all that is happening!

No comments: