Sunday, April 3, 2011

Is it Monday yet?

This weekend has definitely brought lots of excitement and needed attention.  Yes I gave it. hehe.

Woke up yesterday morning, got dressed, excited about attending an embroidery class I signed up for weeks ago.  Rush to the store for my class, and they looked at me strangely as to why I was there, and politely let me know it was for NEXT week. hehe.  NOW, there is early and there is really early.  Hope, I don't show up late this time.

Everything is coming along with the web site.  Last week, I sent lots of content and sending the rest today.  I'm as excited about the new site as you are.  Let's keep our fingers crossed all goes as planned.

Have a couple new Nighties to share with you. Hoping to get them up online in the next few days or add to the new site.

So,tell me about what's going on with you!
Kisses,
Donna

No comments: